Re: The Incas

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 15:54:52 PDT

 from<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>if you want any information on the inca empire or meso american cultures of precolumbian or conquest periods;i am offering my hard won expertise on these fascinating societies!please feel free ,everyone, to use me as an arts and history resource.i have conctacts with groups doing current excavations around cuzco,the inca's ancient capital.i know things about the lore of the altiplano that some modern indigenous aymara,quechua and callaway indians have long since forgotten.i am familiar with prescott's "the conquest of peru"and in addition i have ,what i believe to be a comfortably adequate ,if not definitive library solely on this subject alone .as an artist i can convey the wonders of these societies graphically and entertainingly.i joyfully await any 'encouraging' interest or response."have knowledge will travel!.." call(760) 363-7155 will correspond,network ,email or post to make any subject matter on any subject a memorable and enlighten!
ing life experience.i also do cultural and patriotic murals interacting with students....even this can be done in a 'distance learning" format!
golden opportunities living arts institute-in care of greg sharp -p.o.box 483-morongo valley,california 92256
  PuppetArtist@aol.com wrote: There has been a recent discovery of thousands of Inca mummies. Now seems a
good time to do a unit on them. Does anyone have any ideas?

Dan Chapman