mural advice requested

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 15:29:08 PDT

Our school is trying to gather information about painting a U.S.
map(approximately 15' wide) on a lightly textured cement floor. This
floor is exposed to the elements and a lot of foot traffic. How long do
you think floor cement paint would hold up with a student population of
350 traversing it throughout the day? What advice would you have? What
kind of sealer, paints, and technique for transfer of design? What would
you think a going rate for this might be? Please reply to my school
address: lwoods@sjs.org
Linda in hot, hellish Houston

---