Re: MacroMedia software

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 13:44:08 PDT

The entire package is for doing interactive CD's in addition to web site construction, the learning curve is very high.

>>> croberts@coastalnet.com 04/21/02 05:58AM >>>
Another question...what is the difference in Director Shockwave Studio and
Macromedia Flash MX? I know that Director Shockwave Studio includes
Macromedia Flash MX....and sells for about $600 more.

Carolyn