Re: Trying to get started with Powerpoint for art history

---------

From: Heidi Keshet (mataemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 13:27:30 PDT

Zip Files!
Try zipping those big powerpoint files before you put them on your floppy!
That should help. You can download a trial zip program to see if you like
it and if it works. then when you get home, unzip the files to use them.
Warning: powerpoint can jump up your file size to sooooooooo big you can
crash your computer at home if you are used to running on your school's
network system.
Good luck!
Myself and fellow art teacher at our school have created Art History power
points, too. We teach at a Native American school and have a Native Art
History focus in our lessons.
-Heidi Keshet, mataemo@hotmail.com

---