Re: PLEASE get rid of the coding! HOW??

---------

From: Trish Gorman (TrishGorman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 10:06:03 PDT

<Go to the preferences section of your e-mail program and set it
<to send "plain text" only.

Hi Woody-
I am a HTML person (so I have been told). I would like to switch to plain text, but cannot find out where and how. Could you give a detailed instruction? I went to START, then CONTROL PANNEL then INTERNET OPTIONS. I can't find the "preferences" section. I am working with Microsoft Millennium, MSN, and a Dell laptop PC. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Trish

---