Art Teacher Paper Dolls?

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 09:48:55 PDT

Hi Everyone,
This is probably the busiest time of year, but maybe we are in the mood for something silly and fun. In light of Jan's comments about the Art Teacher Barbie, maybe we can do an alternative.

How about if we decide on a paper doll Barbie and Ken figure, send it to everyone who wants to participate and let people decorate and accessorize. We could take and exchange pictures of the creations. Any takers?

-Alix