Re: Barbie

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 08:04:07 PDT

Went to Target this weekend - on a whim checked out the PINK section.
Found Art Teacher Barbie. This Listserve should have been consulted.
It was so dissappointing that I dont remember much about it. Sorry. I
was looking forward to owning one . Not now. Perhaps we should
recreate a Barbie/Ken for our own 'Art Teacher' show at the next
conference (Minneapolis?)

Jan

---