RE: FYI/FWIW - Brain Research and Creativity

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 06:59:28 PDT

 Now if they could just discover some magnets that would wake up the math side of my brain-maybe I could balance my check book!
  "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us> wrote: Discover magazine - February 2002 - had an article about savants, creativity
and art -
if I remember correctly, the exercises described sounded a lot like Drawing
on the Right Side of The Brain....

http://www.discover.com/search/index.html

Ellen