grants/NEA

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 05:34:50 PDT

I had this wonderful idea, found a grant to possibly
sponsor it, then found the same idea is already in
place from the NEA handout. Does this mean I should
not ask the company sponsoring grant money to help me
set up a similar program at my school? Does my
question make sense? Professional Development is my
topic, and I have a way to incorporate student
learning AND teacher learning in my theme. Because my
idea is already established (in part anyway) by
someone else will grant funders turn me down? Anybody
know? Thanks, Cindi