Re: student collaboration

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 05:20:57 PDT

Jackie, I see 3D tomorrow (Tues.) and yes they have
email access and yes you can call me at school
386-497-5952. I have a phone in my classroom. Like I
said though, I am currently not doing masks. Call
anytime tomorrow or Thursday, actually try anyrime you
can get a chance!
Cindi

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu