Clipping

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 03:16:33 PDT

Dear Netters,
I saw this in yesterdays paper and got a good chuckle out of it.
Judi in NC
  Dear Ann Landers: I enjoyed the letter suggesting that a businessperson be put in a grade-school classroom to see if he or she could survive. Last month, I was in the grocery store and ran into an old friend. She asked, "How is your daughter doing in first grade?" I replied that it had taken almost two weeks, but she finally had stopped crying at night. I went on to tell my friend that the bigger kids kept lifting her up and others were taking her pencils and breaking them. They called her ugly names, and she had been kicked, slapped and spat upon. The woman next to us at the checkout counter was appalled and said, "My goodness. Who could be so cruel to a 6-year-old?" I answered, "Oh, no, my daughter is the teacher." -Proud of Her In Louisiana

---