Re: Canned lessons

---------

From: Esa Tipton (tmtartseducation_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 00:20:25 PDT

Dear Marcia,

I have found over the years that people read into
messages what they want. If you reread the post again
you will find my caveat about what I personally feel
about some of the lesson plans that are being posted.
Sometimes, yes, the way in which a Georgia OKeefe, for
instance, is interpreted in lesson plans, can be nut
cup daffodils. It has nothing to do with Georgia
OKeefe or the teacher, but what they feel comfortable
with. I would like to encourage all teachers to work
to a higher level than some of the lessons I am
reading on the listserve. I am sorry if you are
offended by my opinion.
Teresa