RE: Alex's fears

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 17:26:08 PDT

Alex, I agree with a lot of what has been said. Things were so much easier after the first year. I've been taught 15 years and love my job, usually. The part about working so hard to pass math makes me laugh. I worked my butt off to pass math too, then decided just to date a mathematician to get through it. Later I took the California Achievement Test and scored high in math, due to that cute mathematician. Now we've been married 16 years.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD