Re: student collaboration

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 16:10:14 PDT

Cindi,

So your students have email access at school. Is there a way to have some
of your students collaborate with my students, if not , I am thinking
about putting the finished piece in clubphoto web site where you can go to
them. I will have the students email you a copy of what they created for
the culture. I would prefer students but also love the idea of students
getting feedback from another student. Let me hear from you, do you have
a phone in your room and I can call you, just let me know when. As your
students work later, I will pair them up with one of mine.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org