Re: Alex's fears

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 15:13:22 PDT

Alex- go for it! It wouldn't be normal if you weren't
a little anxious and intimidated. Keep in mind that a
lot of teachers don't make it to their second year
because they get so discouraged their first year.
Don't become a statistic! I was afraid too- my first
year I didn't feel talented enough, knowledgeable
enough, and definitely not resourceful enough. I made
pocket change, I hated my school, and I had crappy
classroom management. These days, I absolutely love
my job, make a bit more money, have my procedures
going exactly the way I want them, I am resourceful,
organized, and proud of what I do! I love my students
and my school. Oh, and by the way Alex, IT'S ONLY MY
SECOND YEAR!!!!!!

Hang in there- you can do it! ;)

Jayna