Re: Packrats?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 13:42:49 PDT

Marcia,
        I'm learning the ills of being a pack rat. My school gets air this
summer (major construction) and I have to pack up almost everything.
I've sent about 50 boxes to storage already. I throw away every week.
Lots, lots more to go. We had a trunk sale. We loaded up stuff others
might want and parked at a central location to give it away.
        Guess what, I went to our recycle center this morning to get more
stuff I needed for Monday. Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com