Canned lessons

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 10:25:57 PDT

Excuse my very direct response and please correct me if I have read this
incorrectly, but I find the elitist tone of this post to be offensive and
very counterproductive to our mission as art teachers.

Are you saying that paintings based on the work of Georgia O'Keefe are in
the same category as "Nut Cup Daffodills"?

I can't say I tatally disagree with waht you are saying but I think most of us are beyond the crafty approach taken in many Kindergarten and Primary classrooms.