Re: Handmade Gifts vs.Bought

---------

From: Sara Scheid (scheidsara_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 09:38:33 PDT

Holidays are important to children.
Celebrating and remembering others creates tradition and kindness.
If I would choose for the students to create a Mother/Dad
day type gift or card in the classroom in my guidelines for the student I
would include:
Today will are going to create a special card for
your Mom or
your Dad or
your Parent/Guardian or
your Special Person