Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: student collaboration

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 08:05:19 PDT

  Jackie, love to collaborate with you/students. I am
not working on masks currently though. I did not do
masks this year at all with 3D, I might do it paper
mache' style the last 2 weeks of school, and I will do
it in representation of Fort White and the Indians who
lived here at one time. Seniors are out May 15th, and
the last day for other students is May 23rd. This may
be too early for what you are looking for, but if not
let me know. I have 2 other students collaborating
with 2 other Getty teachers. Pretty cool for the kids.
Peace, Cindi
> ---

Do You Yahoo!?