Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Questions for someone just starting out

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 07:57:44 PDT

Alex, gotta have passion for art (all mediums) or
teaching it won't work. Your passion has to be strong
enough to withstand all the hurdles that will probably
come up----you mentioned most of them!
Got Passion? I do, and I love my job. Well worth the
wait. Wish the hurdles would stop coming though.....

Do You Yahoo!?