student collaboration

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 19:53:53 PDT

I am still tryiing to have my students collaborate with other high school
students on various projects. My students all have email access here at
school. I know many of you dont have that but should have students
who have computers or at least one in the classroom. Is there anyone
out there who is willing to adopt a student of mine to collaborate
on last few lessons of the year. We are currently on the created
cullture with a mask for that culturrre,, students had to write about
that culture and the working from plaster mask of themsellvess, create
what mask would be visible among the create culture.
Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org