Re: Barbie

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 21:30:08 PDT

BarbieSo if Art Teacher Barbie has the string in her back, what does she say when you pull it?
          Nobody gets out of here till the room is clean!
          Oh, that's interesting! Tell me about it.
          No, it's not finished yet.
          I'm just asking you to try your best.
          That's ok, go get the mop.

She DOESN'T say
         What's that blobby thing in the middle there?
         The sky's not green, Bobby, it's blue.

BTW, there is an artist doll, in a series of role-model fashion dolls with human proportions, along with a helicopter pilot, etc.

  Does anyone remember the controversy a few years ago when Barbie said
  Math is hard ?

  careful what you wish for
  They could be making a Barbie that says
  stay within the lines