Classroom Accessories for Barbie

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 13:02:33 PDT

Art Teacher Barbie and Her Classroom: Here's the room accessories that
every art teacher Barbie needs:
  a.. coffee maker; oops I mean a cappuccino maker
  b.. small refrigerator (small enough to hide in a closet because the
district banned them as a way to save energy costs)
  c.. Microwave; (small: see above comment) because it's too far to walk to
the staff room AND eat on a 30 minute lunch.
  d.. CD-player (with rock and roll, blues, affirmations, meditation music)
  e.. A futon for quick naps on the evenings we have to stay at school for
Electives Fair, Open House, Back to School Night, Board Presentations (to
keep our program from getting cut), evening dance supervisions, etc, etc.
etc.
  f.. An alarm clock to wake us up on time from said nap.
  g.. A closet with extra nylons for those moments when we foolishly wore
nylons and they ran. (Ken, this comment doesn't include you.) Also,
aspirin, band aides, antacids, breath mints, hand lotion, spot remover, etc.
Did I leave anything out?

-Alix
Who loves this thread!!