fund raiser

---------

From: Linda Callaway (lindacall_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 08:07:49 PDT

Please help. I got a flier last year from a company that sent several display panels to your school for students to order fine art reproductions. It really sounded like a great fund raiser, but I misplaced the information. I've surfed the net, but can't find it. If you know of a company like this, please help me. I want to start an after school arts club, and need some $. ( I looked at Square1.com and liked it, but the other fits our school better)

Also, any input on an arts club would be helpful. ( Our school is K-8, apx. 400 ) I think I need to set up some quidelines and have students sign a contract. (Attendance and behavior issues) How do you select members if you have too many students interested? Do they need portfolios or teacher recommendations? Should I get my art intern to attend when it's after hrs?
I have ideas for projects but lots of organization questions.

Linda

---