Re: How to transfer a drawing to fabric?

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 07:13:45 PDT

Irene, There is a film like sheet that can printed out through your computer
and then ironed onto fabric. I don't have the exact name at home. I have
used it with kid art that I scanned into the computer first. Good Luck
Linda W. in OK
Subject: How to transfer a drawing to fabric?
 Can anyone tell me a method for transferring a black and white drawing to a
> piece of fabric? Is it necessary to go to a copy center and have them
print the drawing first on some sort of transfer paper?
Thank you for any information.
Irene

---