Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Trying to get started with Powerpoint for art history

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 05:09:45 PDT

I burn my powerpoints onto a CD. I have been amazed how many
powerpoints I can get onto one CD. If you have a laptop you could
create directly on the laptop and take it back and forth. I present
using a digital projector. I find it much, much easier to go from
the laptop to the projector than from a PC.
                                                Woody in KC wrote:
> How do you guys get your powerpoint presentations from home to school? My PP
> file is bigger than a floppy disk so I tried emailing it to myself at my
> school address and I think it was too big for that, what with all the images.
> Do I need a CD burner at home? I like doing my research and prep at home
> where I can think.
> Beth

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on