Re: Trying to get started with Powerpoint for art history

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 05:09:45 PDT

I burn my powerpoints onto a CD. I have been amazed how many
powerpoints I can get onto one CD. If you have a laptop you could
create directly on the laptop and take it back and forth. I present
using a digital projector. I find it much, much easier to go from
the laptop to the projector than from a PC.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com