Re: Trying to get started with Powerpoint for art history

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 04:35:24 PDT

I always have trouble moving big files to school. For part of the year, I was
able to borrow a portable zip drive from the the school technology lab. I've
been able to fit big power point file on zip disks. Then I had to give that
drive back and my method was to upload the files to my ISP provided web page
from home, and then download from school. I don't have a web page set up for
others to view, but I use it to move files. My third route is the account I
still have with my university allows me on-line storage space and a web address
if I want to make a home page, so I can upload to that and then download at
school.
But I am really considering the CD burner route!!

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>How do you guys get your powerpoint presentations from home to school? My PP
>file is bigger than a floppy disk so I tried emailing it to myself at my
>school address and I think it was too big for that, what with all the images.
>Do I need a CD burner at home? I like doing my research and prep at home
>where I can think.
>Beth

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---