Re: Art Teacher Barbie with Accessories

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 04:05:45 PDT

In a message dated 04/20/2002 1:21:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Bicyclken@aol.com writes:

> >> You know how they have the different versions of
>> Barbie? This would be Barbie on a Cart. M-m-m-m....Ken on a Cart sounds
>> better though 'cause of the "K' sound...yeh, we'll put Ken on the Cart!
>>

> Now wait a minute. I am Art teacher Ken and I don't want to be on a cart.
> I like my classroom and it will be fine to leave it that way.
>
> Ken Schwab

LOL....O.K., then, there could be two versions, Fantastic Art Teacher Ken,
done in your likeness, mustache and all, comes complete with fabulous lesson
plans and unbelievable art work from Art Student Barbie. Package of
accessories with room included. Then there could be the lower priced model,
you know the stripped (whoops, I don't really mean stripped..LOL...) down
version with the cart and little supplies.
Susan on Long Island

---