Re: Trying to get started with Powerpoint for art history

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 04:00:44 PDT

Beth...I also like to do my research and PP presentations at home where I
have time to get them like I want them. My computer at home does have a CD
burner and it is worth it...but make sure you get an internal CD burner.
The external burner is way too slow.

Before I had the CD burner, one way would be to do the PP presentation and
omit the images and save the PP presentation to one disk...and then save the
images in a small size on a separate disk. It was easy to take to school
and put it all "back together" and save the whole thing on my hard drive at
school.

Another thing that I did was to complete the PP slides...and save them to
disks in sections...a few slides on each disk...then put it together at
school...by copying and pasting them.

Carolyn Roberts

> How do you guys get your powerpoint presentations from home to school? My
PP
> file is bigger than a floppy disk so I tried emailing it to myself at my
> school address and I think it was too big for that, what with all the
images.
> Do I need a CD burner at home? I like doing my research and prep at home
> where I can think.
> Beth

---