Re: Mural Class description

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 20:24:46 PDT

Nancy and I recently published a set of Take-5 prints under the theme of
murals. Included are:

1. Haas - Chisholm Trail Cattle Drive (he has a wonderful website of
exterior and interior murals ... www.richardhaas.com) and a beautiful coffee
table book titled "The City is My Canvas" that is well worth the money
2. Wyland - Whaling Wall 82
3. Covarubias - Gift of Life (Mosaic)
4. Albro - California (WPA mural)
5. Cochran - Community Bridge (remarkable community art, see his website at
http://bridge.skyline.net)

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

FYI ... our newest T5 publications are "Sports" and "Pop Art."

"Dropping in on Rousseau" is my latest effort with animation artist, Jim
McNeill. We have aimed this at a younger audience.

Back to the murals, the T5 set has a teacher guide with suggested
activities.

Pam