Re: Art teacher Barbie! Why not you?

---------

MarshArt_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 17:21:03 PDT

In a message dated 4/18/02 10:25:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wendfree@bellsouth.net writes:

> ok, *my* version of art teacher barbie is flat chested and wears birks and
> tie dye.
>
> and let's not be sexist!!! what about art teacher ken?

We have an art teacher Ken...Ken Schwab.
I MUST get this doll! After my daughter got her first Barbie and my husband
took a look at her figure and endowment, he said if they had Barbie when HE
was a kid, he might of played with dolls too! I NEVER looked like the Barbie
doll we know. Who did except for that chick on Star Trek Voyager,
whatsername! (hee-hee)

Marsha

---