RE: art teacher Barbie

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshette_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 14:38:36 PDT

And of course, her car (a hatchback) has the back seat filled with portfolios of student work from the art show three months ago. On the floor of the passenger side are the remains of 12 fast food dining experiences she has consumned while driving. The empty Starbucks cups are stacked, stuffed with napkins and roll around on the floor each time she stops.

The glove compartment is crammed with receipts for art supplies she has purchased with her own funds. She plans to deduct these from her taxes, but is now years behind on them.

Ooops, am I revealing too much here? ;-)

-Alix Peshette