Re: PLEASE get rid of the coding!

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 14:08:47 PDT

To those ArtsEdNetters who don't know or who have forgotten,
please do not post to this list in HTML. The server that handles
the list turns it into garbage for many of our readers out there.

Go to the preferences section of your e-mail program and set it
to send "plain text" only. It will be kindly appreciated by many
on the list who must wade through page after page of jumbled
nonsense text.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail