Re: Art teacher Barbie! Why not you?

---------

From: Aaron Hopkins (hopkiaar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:23:04 PDT

your version of art teacher barbie would be flat chested? not just because you are i hope :)
i think that version is too steriotypical....perhaps the accessories would be the most important aspect of her...like brushes, perhaps a sketch pad, a big sink (or cart for the unfortunate). birks and tie-dye convey the more "unproffessional" aspect of the art teacher. i like the freedom art teachers get. but how far do we take it? i usually wear a tie (being a guy) at least once a week...(until it gets really hot) which seems unusual nowadays...anyone agree?
>>> wendfree@bellsouth.net 04/18/02 10:24PM >>>
ok, *my* version of art teacher barbie is flat chested and wears birks and tie dye.

and let's not be sexist!!! what about art teacher ken?

has anybody thought about the dream house? a calder mobile in the entryway, perhaps? i think the car should be a hybrid...

such a fun topic!

wendy free