NJ Aet Ed Spring Symposium

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 11:03:08 PDT

Spring Symposium - Art Educators of New Jersey

Helping Children Through Art
April 27 8:45AM - 3:00PM
Brookdale Community College
Lincroft, NJ

$35.00 members $50.00 nom-Members
contact person to pre-registration
"Dr Deborah Greh" <DGreh@aol.com>

Keynote Address: Marilyn Arons
Art is important in schools because of its linguistic and symbolic
importance to human expression and the self-regulatory importance of
creativity.

Sessions will include inclusion, therapeutic art activities, clarity
for the art educator on relationships with students, administrators,
colleagues, and parents. Also included will be helping students
connect to their own and other's diverse cultures through art.

We are pleased to offer this symposium. I realize that the
notification is very late but our plans were all set and ran into
difficulties. The location was pulled out and Brookdale offered us a
place at the last minute. I hope you can still attend.

Contact person is

---