PLEASE get rid of the coding!

---------

From: Ingrid Larson (ilarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 09:57:39 PDT

Hi, can somebody tell me how to get all the garbled JUNK off of this email
list? I think it is HTML coding or some type of code that my eudora doesn't
read. It makes the list soooo hard to scroll through. sometimes it is 4 or
5 screens long! Please, if you can set your computer to not do this, I
would *really really really* appreciate it, because I love all the good info!
Thank you!!!!
Ingrid

---