Regarding NAEA Handouts

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 04:27:07 PDT

I am glad that those of you who received the material I had put together
from NAEA found the information helpful. I was able to send out in the
neighborhood of 30 packets. If I get the chance to do this again next year
when the Convention is here in Mpls., I will put together my 3rd packet (I
also did this last year when NAEA was in NYC), and make it available again.
So many people on this listserv have been enormously important as resource
that I am happy to be able to contribute in this manner.

Kevan

---