Re: Exterior Murals

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 22:46:48 PDT

I have done several exterior murals in SE Indiana! Base coat with off-white
exterior latex.
Paint with exterior latex.
DO NOT seal with anything...it flakes and actually does more harm than good.
I learned that when I had Josiah Leatherbury, muralist from Vevay come speak
to my mural team at school. Check out his mural on his web site...just do a
search for his name and you will find it. It's awesome!