Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Spring Flowers in Kansas City

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 20:19:35 PDT

I'm going to have to do a painting of Frani's new tulips.
They are just beautiful on each side of our driveway.
I hope the heat breaks tonight, these 90 degree days in
April are murder. Well, next year the classroom will be
air conditioned. Why do I wait till it gets warm to fire up
the kiln ? Three classes are done with clay sculptures and
the final class started on clay today. Two weeks from now
the kiln will be running non stop.
                                                Woody, Sweating in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on