Spring Flowers in Kansas City

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 20:19:35 PDT

I'm going to have to do a painting of Frani's new tulips.
        http://www.taospaint.com/FranisTulips.html
They are just beautiful on each side of our driveway.
I hope the heat breaks tonight, these 90 degree days in
April are murder. Well, next year the classroom will be
air conditioned. Why do I wait till it gets warm to fire up
the kiln ? Three classes are done with clay sculptures and
the final class started on clay today. Two weeks from now
the kiln will be running non stop.
                                                Woody, Sweating in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail