Re: New virus alert

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:53:57 PDT

Maggie, thanks for the site...again! This time I put it on my homepage. I
had two attacks today, and one of them had one of the subject line key
words. Thank goodness that my antivirus snagged them.
My advice to everyone is to keep a sharp lookout at their from column. I
was so busy spotting long awaited mail from my son, trekking around
Guatemala, that I flashed over strange names. At least I got three mails
from the wayward boy, and he is fine.
Thanks again,
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org