Re: RE:Sidewalk art

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:52:45 PDT

 from<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>there are some terrific large sized sidewalk chalksets at office max stores in two different quantities;lots of great colors....there is a public television video that portrays a working sidewalk artist...it shows the formulas that he uses to make his own colored,custom chalk using borax -nontoxic dyes etc.....videofinders could get your schools copies of same!!!!you need to make the darker colors yourself it seems....umbers,black,deep purples...etc..from greg sharp in california,,,,lots of love!!!!
  Susan M Kipp <smkipp@pps.k12.or.us> wrote: How I wish it would stop raining so we could go outside to use the sidewalk
chalk.
Susan in OR