Re: Clay Projects

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:32:52 PDT

We're just finishing up a clay project that has really been fun and I
wanted to share. Kind of a leg up on the hand project--just punning
around. They started with an imprint of their foot and the project had to
include a pun on the word foot and couldn't sit on a broad flat base--ie
stamp on it, call it footprint and be done--no. We got some wonderful
ideas---toes with mushrooms peeking up=foot fungus, foot lifting up with a
stretchy blob underneath=gumshoe, shoe imprint cut up and made into a
little slab box=footlocker, footprint domed up with bars on the domed part
with a little doggie locked inside=footpound, a rolling foot with little
rocks and palm trees=footpath. Some of these boys have huge feet! Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #