Absolut ads

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 18:15:53 PDT

I have used the Absolut ad campaign as a fabulous example of an extremely
successful campaign. There is nothing wrong with the kids looking at the
ads. Many of them collect them anyway. After discussing the whole campaign
and others that are also successful ("Got Milk?", Just Do It) we decide on a
product that is school appropriate to do our own campaign on. For example,
my students did one with the slogan, "The Brown Stuff" and worked on a
campaign about chocolate. They had a lot of fun and the project was
definitely not about alcohol.

Jane

---