Re: no more blank wall

---------

From: greg sharp (eldoradoreefgold_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 16:59:50 PDT

 jayna,<eldoradoreefgold@yahoo.com>if you take digital photos of the "framed" student art with a"jam cam"digital camera the next masterpieces and the first grouping can all be immortalized in that format:and ,can also be mass produced for fund-raising with the artists consent,of cource...greg sharp from california..:)lol
  Jayna Huffines <jayna_99@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi all! I thought I'd share my nifty idea to dress up
a large blank wall in my room. We make alot of 12x18
work, so I painted 15x21 frames on my wall, some
horizontal, some vertical, and put student work "in"
them. There are ten; three are painted to look like
wood, three are "silver", two are black, and two are
"gold". The kids love them. We are all so impressed
with how classy the work looks "framed" (I think we
all know how impossible it would be to frame
everything we would want to frame) And this way, I can
rotate it often without having to cut a mat for each
piece. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

Jayna