Re: Art teacher Barbie!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 16:19:26 PDT

Thanks for sharing this! I went to school and told everyone that the next Barbie will be the "Art Teacher Barbie" and that we were finally receiving our well deserved recognition. My bad ---- the other teachers began discussing what would make this barbie different than the other dolls. They decided she would have long flowing patterned skirts, a paint covered smock, lots of jewelry - most of it extremely large, and have an extremely strange sense of humor. Hmm, I THINK they were talking about me! *L*
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  My sister has just informed me that the "Art teacher Barbie" is ready to hit the shelves! If you go to Barbie.com, (no photo of the doll yet), there is a short essay contest for age 6- 12 students to enter to nominate their arts teachers (music & dance as well) for prizes including a top prize of $5000 for their programs. ---