Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art teacher Barbie!

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 16:19:26 PDT

Thanks for sharing this! I went to school and told everyone that the next Barbie will be the "Art Teacher Barbie" and that we were finally receiving our well deserved recognition. My bad ---- the other teachers began discussing what would make this barbie different than the other dolls. They decided she would have long flowing patterned skirts, a paint covered smock, lots of jewelry - most of it extremely large, and have an extremely strange sense of humor. Hmm, I THINK they were talking about me! *L*

  My sister has just informed me that the "Art teacher Barbie" is ready to hit the shelves! If you go to, (no photo of the doll yet), there is a short essay contest for age 6- 12 students to enter to nominate their arts teachers (music & dance as well) for prizes including a top prize of $5000 for their programs. ---

  Checked by AVG anti-virus system (