talented caricaturist/cartoonist...

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 15:30:16 PDT

Okay...okay, I'm a boastful proud father here....(art teaching aside), but
as an artist and art teacher can say my son has developed an incredible
talent, gaining an international recognition.

He is a very giving person, and a number of young art students that have
contacted him have received personal replies...sometimes even critiques or
sketches. No promises of course, as he is a busy lad...but, do check out
his new site. Most of it is completed, but I think it will be a good
resource for you all for any units related to cartooning or caricature. On
the sites you'll see sketches of his, and then the finished works. He's
done some rather large commissions such as the owner of the NE Patriots and
owner of Kraft Foods...etc; His section on his syndicated cartoon strips is
not yet finished, but I know he's working on that.

One thing that the teens will relate to is, Jason is a young kid. He is 24,
but looks closer to 18...and I'm sure your students will connect and relate
to him. Jason, has an incredible work ethic for his age. He was also in a
band that two years ago was up for a Dove Award at the Grammy's.

He's more or less following in my musical and art footsteps a bit, but
hopefully he'll experience a bit of even more success than I have. Do check
his site out and then bookmark it. Even more, drop him a note and say his
father sent cha! hahaha.....
Jason- http://www.jasonseiler.com

Larry
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org