Re: artsednet digest: April 17, 2002

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:21:01 PDT

Cyber Artie's, I was part of Kevan's TAPPEDIN on
Tuesday and it was fantastic. BJ is a very active part
in this community (if you don't know already) and I
was very impressed with the way the two work together.
Kevan's web site is loaded with information and I
encourage everyone to take a look. Also, Kevan was
swift with my request for info on Miami conference and
his 2 packet package had mega ideas/resources. I feel
like it is my birthday (YIKES to that!). Thank you for
all your effort Kevan, the possibilities psych me up,
and I wish you could be a fly on the wall in my
classroom---the kids love it! Artie's, if you find the
time it is worth every minute of it, GO TO TAPPED IN!!
And, Kevan, thanks for sharing with us.
Peace, Cindi from Fl

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu