no more blank wall

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 10:11:04 PDT

Hi all! I thought I'd share my nifty idea to dress up
a large blank wall in my room. We make alot of 12x18
work, so I painted 15x21 frames on my wall, some
horizontal, some vertical, and put student work "in"
them. There are ten; three are painted to look like
wood, three are "silver", two are black, and two are
"gold". The kids love them. We are all so impressed
with how classy the work looks "framed" (I think we
all know how impossible it would be to frame
everything we would want to frame) And this way, I can
rotate it often without having to cut a mat for each
piece. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

Jayna