Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Butterflies with !st Graders a response

From: Peter Gorham (gorhapej_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 08:32:10 PDT

Cutting the butterflys out of fashion photos like the late
Canadian artist Jack Shadbolt produces striking effects-
he has produced books and there is a video available from
the Canadian National Film Board about him and his work.
It is part animation so I believe it would be good -I have
used it at many levels
The butterflys can be mounted like a collection, Shadbolt
produced huge triptychs in this manner