Re: artsednet digest: April 17, 2002

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 04:13:18 PDT

Hi everyone,

Upon returning from NAEA in Miami, I offered and sent out a fairly extensive
document that covered many of the workshop sessions that I attended. I
subsequently have a new article online referencing many of those same
sessions at the convention, that is available for reading online at
art-themagazine.com. The article may be viewed at:

http://www.art-themagazine.com/pages/insite12.htm

Kevan Nitzberg

---